Anger Solutions Atlanta - Anger Management Class ScheduleWe are proud to be the #1 Choice for Approved and Certified Anger Management Classes in Atlanta Georgia. Please take a look at our Anger Management Class Schedule below and call 404-437-9977 to reserve a seat in one of our upcoming classes.
« Back to Events
“SUPER SUNDAY” 8 HOUR GROUP ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASS
Atlanta 8 Hour Anger Management Class
The “SUPER SUNDAY” Atlanta 8 Hour Group Anger Management Class Is Designed For Those That Are Unable To Attend Scheduled Saturday Group Classes But Need To Complete An 8 Hour Atlanta Anger Management Class To Comply With Said Mandate. The SUPER SUNDAY Class is conducted on the last Sunday of each month.
Upon completion of the SUPER SUNDAY class each client will receive a copy of “RE-CONNECTING YOU” by Anger Management Expert Omega Angell, CAMF; A “Letter Of Completion” detailing the hours said client has attended class; A “Certificate Of Completion” showing that the full course of study has been satisfied by the client.
This class is Pre-pay only! No other discounts apply… Seating is limited, so call today to reserve you seat.
TOPICS COVERED IN CLASSES:
- What Is Anger?
- The 12 Most Common Types of Anger
- Anger Awareness & Anger Management
- Stress Awareness & Stress Management
- The 4 Most Common Types of Stress
- The 4 Most Common Styles of Communication
- Improved Communication Using Assertiveness, Active Listening, and Focusing
- Emotional Intelligence Development – Self Awareness, Self Control, Social Awareness, Relationship Management
- Cognitive Restructuring
- The ABCD’S OF Anger
- The Anger Pyramid
- Impulse Control, Optimism – Increase The Positives
- Decision Making – Problem Solving
- Conflict Resolution – Flexibility
- Empathy-Responding To Another Person’s Anger
- How “Not” To Get Arrested
Within each of these modules, said client will be expected to learn, know and have a full understanding the following:
What Is Anger?
The ‘Contrasting Wheels of Behavior’
The common ‘Negative & Positive Word List’
The 12 Most Common Types of Anger
Domestic Violence & You; Offender Awareness and Understanding
Anger Awareness & Anger Management
Stress Awareness & Stress Management
The 4 Most Common Types of Stress
Styles of Communication
Communication and Assertiveness
Improved Communication Using Assertiveness and Active Listening
Emotional Intelligence Development – Self Awareness, Self Control, Social Awareness, Relationship Management
ABC’S OF Anger – Albert Ellis, PHD
The Anger Pyramid
Stress Facts & The Stress Chart
How to Cope With Stress
Impulse Control, Optimism – Increase The Positives
Decision Making – Problem Solving
Conflict Resolution – Flexibility – Empathy
Responding To Another Person’s Anger
Anger Management | Anger Management Classes | Atlanta Georgia