Anger Solutions Atlanta - Anger Management Class ScheduleWe are proud to be the #1 Choice for Approved and Certified Anger Management Classes in Atlanta Georgia. Please take a look at our Anger Management Class Schedule below and call 404-437-9977 to reserve a seat in one of our upcoming classes.
« Back to Events
“SUPER SUNDAY” 8 HOUR GROUP ANGER MANAGEMENT CLASS
Sunday Atlanta Eight Hour Anger Management Class
The “SUPER SUNDAY” Atlanta 8 Hour Group Anger Management Class Is Designed For Those That Are Unable To Attend Scheduled Saturday Group Classes But Need To Complete An 8 Hour Atlanta Anger Management Class To Comply With A Said Mandate. The SUPER SUNDAY Class is conducted on the last Sunday of each month.
Upon completion of the SUPER SUNDAY class each client will receive a copy of “RE-CONNECTING YOU” by Anger Management Expert Omega Angell, CAMF; A “Letter Of Completion” detailing the hours said client has attended class; A “Certificate Of Completion” showing that the full course of study has been satisfied by the client.
This class is Pre-pay only! No other discounts apply… Seating is limited, so call today to reserve you seat.
TOPICS COVERED IN CLASSES:
- What Is Anger?
- The 12 Most Common Types of Anger
- Anger Awareness & Anger Management
- Stress Awareness & Stress Management
- The 4 Most Common Types of Stress
- The 4 Most Common Styles of Communication
- Improved Communication Using Assertiveness, Active Listening, and Focusing
- Emotional Intelligence Development – Self Awareness, Self Control, Social Awareness, Relationship Management
- Cognitive Restructuring
- The ABCD’S OF Anger
- The Anger Pyramid
- Impulse Control, Optimism – Increase The Positives
- Decision Making – Problem Solving
- Conflict Resolution – Flexibility
- Empathy-Responding To Another Person’s Anger
- How “Not” To Get Arrested
Within each of these modules, said client will be expected to learn, know and have a full understanding the following:
What Is Anger?
The ‘Contrasting Wheels of Behavior’
The common ‘Negative & Positive Word List’
The 12 Most Common Types of Anger
Domestic Violence & You; Offender Awareness and Understanding
Anger Awareness & Anger Management
Stress Awareness & Stress Management
The 4 Most Common Types of Stress
Styles of Communication
Communication and Assertiveness
Improved Communication Using Assertiveness and Active Listening
Emotional Intelligence Development – Self Awareness, Self Control, Social Awareness, Relationship Management
ABC’S OF Anger – Albert Ellis, PHD
The Anger Pyramid
Stress Facts & The Stress Chart
How to Cope With Stress
Impulse Control, Optimism – Increase The Positives
Decision Making – Problem Solving
Conflict Resolution – Flexibility – Empathy
Responding To Another Person’s Anger
Anger Management | Anger Management Classes | Atlanta Georgia